获奖感言 acceptance speech
小金人 little gold statuette / Oscar statuette /the Oscar

分割线

成龙奥斯卡获奖感言

吉米老师建议大家遮住字幕,进行盲听,练习听力就是这样!全英文即兴发言开始咯~~

分割线

发言正文如下

全文不是很长,小编将全文分为六个部分,但不会放中文译文,大家可以先视译,然后再看一遍视频的字幕进行对比,这样学习效果也不错,一定要大胆尝试~~

I still can't believe I'm standing here. It's a dream. When I watched Oscars with my dad, sometimes with my mom. My dad always said: son, you get so many movies out around the world. When are you gonna get one of these? Then I just looked at my dad, hahaha. Dad, I only make comedy-action movies.

解析:
小伙伴们,拍电影,成龙用的是哪个英文表达呢?用的是get sth out和make,你想到了吗?make这个词属于十大常用动词,在翻译中也较为常见!比如我们上周在解答一位小伙伴的问题时,说到的make medical care affordable and accessible,小编当时把accessible拼错,借此机会和大家说声抱歉。

Many years later, I came to Hollywood, meeting with some big studios, directors...at my friend's house, Stallone's house. That was 23 years ago. I saw these little things in his house. I touched her, I kissed her, I smelled her...I believe it still has my finger prints on it. Keep it!

解析:
注意此处big studios的翻译,是电影公司的意思,studio本身就有工作室的意思。不见得公司就一定要翻译成company和firm,比如旅行社的英文就是travel agency;出版社的英文是publishing house等等,因此公司名称的翻译一定要查证后再进行翻译!

Then I talked to myself: I really want one. Finally, Chenryl called....I said: are you sure?After 56 years in the film industry---making more than 200 films---I broke so many bones. Finally...this is mine!I want to thank you, Hong Kong,incredible city, my hometown, my hood, who made me, China, my country. Pround to be Chinese.

解析:
看到incredible这个词让我想到了incredibly,大家可能不是很会用这个词,其实相当于very,可以相互替换,比如对此我很抱歉,你可以说I'm very sorry for it,没问题,如果你说I'm incredibly sorry for it,是不是很高大上呢?

此外,还要注意who made me,这里不再是拍电影的意思了,而是谁成就了我的意思。make小词的用法,这里就不再赘述了,大家可以跟着美国第一夫人米歇尔来学学小词的用法,

Thank you Hollywoood for all those years, teaching me so many things. And also, made me a little bit famous. And thank you, my family, my wife Joan, my son Jaycee and especially Jackie Chan Stunt Team. This year is the Jackie Chan Stunt Team's 40 year anniversary. And all the friends, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

解析:
说到感谢某人做某事,一定要注意是thank sb for doing sth;比如口译中常见的套话,"Thank you for what you have done to make this occasion happen/make this event possible!",译为:你们对此次大会的成功举办付出了辛勤的努力,在此表示感谢!

另外,今年是....周年,这样的句子经常在潘基文的联合国纪念日致辞中出现!看栗子:

This year marks the centenary of the birth of modern crystallography.
今年是现代晶体学诞生一百周年。

And ladies and gentlemen, and also distinguished guests, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, thank you, thank you, thank you! I want to thank you... who should I thank you...

解析:
此处比较简单,说两点:一是关于口译的,ladies and gentlemen相信大家很熟悉,记笔记时,标记为: LG;distinguished guests,可标记为: DG。

看到这里的Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences,其意思是: 美国电影艺术与科学学院,于是我就想到了我们的中科院与社科院,你们还记得英文怎么说吗?

中科院
the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
社科院  
the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS)

I still have some dialogues I forget what should I say...I just...It's an honour to be here. Last but not least, millions of thanks to my friends, fans around the world, Because of you, I have a reason to continue to make movies, jumping out of a window, kicking and punching. Thank you so much!Thank you, Oscars!Thank you!

解析:
这里的millions of thanks千万不要翻成:数百万的感谢,而是根据中文行文习惯,译为:万分/ 十分感谢都可以,正如同a sea of people,难道要译为一海的人们吗?而是译为人山人海,再比如一大堆书,可以译得更加形象点,是:a mountain of books。

吉米寄语

爱英语的我们,也应该向成龙大哥一样坚持下去,英语路上有你有我,相信我们的梦想也能成真!加油吧,学英语路上的小伙伴们!好了,今天吉米老师就和大家分享到这里,明日干货继续~~

免费送学英语的55部英语动画片!
今天小编给大家送福利啦!免费赠送史上学英语的55部英语动画片,全部都有中英文字幕和台词,电影视频+mp3 , 一共 2999 份,先到先得,送完即止(这个公众号有150万童鞋,请一定要快哦)!怎么获得?长按下方指纹,识别二维码关注后发送数字 502 免费获得!
记得关注下方二维码公众号后发送数字 502   才能获得哦!

长按下方指纹,识别二维码即可关注

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 支持支持 反对反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|论坛App下载|Archiver|小黑屋|中国病毒学论坛    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 10:13 , Processed in 0.070555 second(s), 27 queries .